Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sneak Peak - Vogue 8919

 Hello Fellow Bloggers,

Just to keep myself in the loop, I've decided to post pictures of finished garments.  Unfortunately, I don't have any selfies of me wearing them (camera dead-charger misplaced).   As soon as I can I will do a full review of the pieces some you will recognize the patterns. 




Okay that's all for now.  Got to get back into the sewing nook while the mojo is still going.

Until Next Time,
Brenda

13 comments:

  1. Each item is really unique. I don't think I like either better than the other, but that leather vest is really neat with that maxi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! This vest is as old as I am and I still love it! lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, but not as busy as you. Send your energy pill my way, lol.

      Delete
  3. Three the hard way...LOVELY :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Actually there are four garments.

      Delete
  4. Such a sneaky...sneaky peek! They ALL look fabulous. You've got to hurry up and post those selfies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, GodsgirlT! The reviews should be up tonight.

      Delete
  5. They are so lovely. Can't wait to read your final review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Aminat! The reviews should be up tonight!

      Delete
  6. Thank You, Ladies!!!! Your comments really mean a lot to me. The reviews should be up tonight though I'm uncertain how I will do them being that there are four pieces to review individually!!!! Again, thank you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.