Monday, October 14, 2013

Life Got In The Way!

Hello Fellow Sewnistas:

As stated in the title, life has been upside down lately but is beginning to stand upright again.  It has been awhile since my last post but I assure you I've been keeping up with you all and your lovely projects!  You all are so amazing and creative.  I have sewn a couple of garments but just didn't have the energy to take the pictures maybe this week.

I have been trying to better fit this body with pants although my favorite are skirts, particularly circle skirts or full skirts.  Been culling the stash and I'm just overwhelmed with this fabric obsession!  LOL. 

I just wanted to check in to let you all know that I'm fine and will be back posting and I apologize for the long time between posting.

Until Next Time,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Yes, it's so nice to see you post again. You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you and glad that all is well. Looking forward to your recent creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies you are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.