Monday, October 28, 2013

Reviews Later: McCall's 6654 AND McCall's 6844

Hi All,
I just wanted to pop in to let you see what I've been up to.  Yeah, that's right more sewing!!
I will review these two patterns latter tonight.  I made these last night into the wee hours of this morning.   No longer teasing, lol!!!


Again, I will review a little later and share something I discovered about my body.  Thanks for dropping in - talk later.

Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Production! You beat me to the jacket, I'm just finishing mine up tonight. Your's is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I made that jacket in burgundy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is just gorgeous! I love your style and am so glad I've found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is hooooot! I love this style. You've been busy! That's good! If it looks this good on the dress form....I can only imagine how cut you'll be wearing it! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brenda, Love your work and style.
    AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.