M6559 | Misses' Unlined Jackets and Dresses | Jackets/Vests | McCall's Patterns
Okay, everyone is raving about this maxi dress and I could not try it. Try it and I love it. I won't go into details here, you all have read them over and over. I did lengthen the bodice by 1.5 inches and made this dress up in a Size 10. The instructions were straight forward. I serged the dress completely and made self-fabric bias for the neckline and armholes. Here are the pics sans makeup and the works.
BTW, do you remember this fabric. It is the remnant left from the McCall's 6400 top posted about earlier. I made this dress about 3 weeks ago and have worn it too many times to count. I love it!!! The fabric feels like you're wearing nothing, nothing, nothing, I tell ya! Now, that was a score.
Well, that's it for today. Got to get back into that sewing nook.
Until Next Time,
Brenda J.
Okay, everyone is raving about this maxi dress and I could not try it. Try it and I love it. I won't go into details here, you all have read them over and over. I did lengthen the bodice by 1.5 inches and made this dress up in a Size 10. The instructions were straight forward. I serged the dress completely and made self-fabric bias for the neckline and armholes. Here are the pics sans makeup and the works.
BTW, do you remember this fabric. It is the remnant left from the McCall's 6400 top posted about earlier. I made this dress about 3 weeks ago and have worn it too many times to count. I love it!!! The fabric feels like you're wearing nothing, nothing, nothing, I tell ya! Now, that was a score.
Well, that's it for today. Got to get back into that sewing nook.
Until Next Time,
Brenda J.
What a wonder dress, fit and print!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteReally love your fabric choice. , and great fit on you
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the fabric just as much here too! Isn't it a great dress?!
ReplyDeleteThat's very pretty. Cool and comfy in this hot, hot summer.
ReplyDeleteLovely fabric and it looks great on you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Faye, Animat, Myra, Gwen, and Sheila. I feel so special after reading your comments! This dress feels so good on. I've already cut out 2 more. LOL As for the fit, I never noticed the extra fabric in the back will work that out. Again, thanks for dropping by.
ReplyDelete