M6559 | Misses' Unlined Jackets and Dresses | Jackets/Vests | McCalTl's Patterns
During the winter months of this year, I made this close-fitting top from fabric curing in my stash. I believe it was purchased at Wal-Mart whenever. Anyway, I have never worn this top!!! This "thing" made me break out in sweats and caused my phobia to come alive.This is definitely not for me but here is a picture. Hold on there not so fast! I did love this top but after finishing it and wanting to wear it I had to run and fin d the pattern cover to see which way to wear it! lol
Did I mention this fabric is gorgeous against the skin. I believe my total cost for the 5 yds was $5.00
Now that I've had time to think, while posting, I may try this again as an off-the-shoulder number. I made a size small and the fit was perfect. Maybe in a vibrant color?
This top was very simple, used the serger during the construction and coverstitched the hems. Done!
Until Next Time,
Brenda
During the winter months of this year, I made this close-fitting top from fabric curing in my stash. I believe it was purchased at Wal-Mart whenever. Anyway, I have never worn this top!!! This "thing" made me break out in sweats and caused my phobia to come alive.
Did I mention this fabric is gorgeous against the skin. I believe my total cost for the 5 yds was $5.00
Now that I've had time to think, while posting, I may try this again as an off-the-shoulder number. I made a size small and the fit was perfect. Maybe in a vibrant color?
| Top Back |
| Top Front |
Until Next Time,
Brenda
Yet another interesting piece of work. I love the top in that print.
ReplyDeleteThis top is very cute on your dress form! But I want to see it on because I bought this pattern to and now second guessing myself if it's right for me. Guess I just need to make a muslin and give it a try. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteThanks Faye and Myra! Myra, I did try to put this thing on today but could not find the pattern envelope but I WILL locate so that I can see how to put it on. LOL Picture forthcoming, promise.
ReplyDelete