Thursday, May 24, 2012

POST #2---More Pics of my Maxi Skirts! (Pic Heavy)

Pics of the Maxi Skirts made during May. Below is the actual pattern used OOP Butterick 3575. I've also included photos showing my help aids. lol The inspiration board holds the color cards which has helped tremendously in coordinating the accessories. Love It!
Working that elastic guide


Inspiration Board

China Silk Slip

White w/Brown


Cocoa Brown w/lemon


That's it for today. I'm having problems uploading these pictures.
Until Next Time,
Brenda


3 comments:

  1. Wow these are beautiful skirts. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection of skirts. I also have the elastic guide, but for the most part use a large bobby pin after seeing it on Sandra Betzina's webtv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aminat and Sheila. A labour of love here. lol. I have just about worn this pattern OUT. I've made at 30 skirts from this pattern over the years. It is awesome. Sheila, I will have to try the bobby pin method. Thanks for sharing. JUST found your comments!!!! uhh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.