Hello Everyone!
I hope your heart didn't jump out after reading the title of this post. For months, I just couldn't seem to get things together in that sewing room. Too much of everything!!! What did I do? Take a look at the pics and you will see that I'm a lot happier now and can get something done. lol
I purchased two 5-tier shelves from Home Depot and went to work. The larger shelf contains Fall/Winter fabrics and denims. The smaller 5-tier holds all of my knits, piques, linens, cottons, etc. I had so much fabric the rest was put in binds and hauled out to the storage shed. Whew!!! This was good therapy for me as well. I can clearly see what I want to use and have on hand.
I hope your heart didn't jump out after reading the title of this post. For months, I just couldn't seem to get things together in that sewing room. Too much of everything!!! What did I do? Take a look at the pics and you will see that I'm a lot happier now and can get something done. lol
I purchased two 5-tier shelves from Home Depot and went to work. The larger shelf contains Fall/Winter fabrics and denims. The smaller 5-tier holds all of my knits, piques, linens, cottons, etc. I had so much fabric the rest was put in binds and hauled out to the storage shed. Whew!!! This was good therapy for me as well. I can clearly see what I want to use and have on hand.
| This mess even had my bedroom in shambles! How did this happen? |
| Before Picture |
NOW THE CURE!!!
| I'm So Very Happy! |
Well, that's it friends. I can now go in that room and create some things. Talking fabric overload here. I will definitely shop from my own stash from now on. BTW, I did not show the pics of all the fabric that didn't fit. I'll keep that to myself. Ha!
Until Next Time,
Brenda
I would LOVE to get into that storage shed!!! You've made great progress - looks great!
ReplyDeleteWoW... that's a lot of fabric and glad you are cured...lol. Great job.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! That is too much fabric but I'm working it down. Sorry for not responding to your comments earlier, but I just found them. This blogging is weighing me down!!!!
ReplyDelete