Since my last post concerning an order, I received an e-mail on December 9th stating that my return was finally under review by Return Specialist and that they (company) was trying to find a solution. Huh!?!
Going into my account on their website, I find the following communication: A Return Specialist has reviewed your complaint and will be in contact with you soon if not already. Well, NOT!!!!
The inner "trusting" side of me want to believe that they are trying to surprise me with a new item. The anguished side says, "bidding for more time". Either way, I've decided to wait and see. I don't want to put this company on blast because I am still awaiting an order from this same order!!! If I ever recover..... You get it!!!!
On another note, I have several pics to post of garments but just haven't had the time to do so. Finding the links to OOP patterns or current patterns is so time consuming. Maybe if I stop venting I could post those pics, right? Well, I think I will do just that. Give me a few minutes, I promise.
Until Then,
Brenda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.