Sunday, December 5, 2010

Disappointed to the "nth" degree!!!!!!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!!  An order was recently placed with this company (no name,yet) for multiple items.  One item (iron) was delivered by UPS, once opened the inner package (product) was met with utter amazement.  The iron was used, dirty and even had the original owner's label attached!!!  I was livid, to say the least.  I immediately "called" Customer Service, spoke with a live rep., confirmed the problem, assured that I would be contacted about the problem.  Mind you, this was done on December 1st and today is December 5th.  There is a 5-day window for  complaints/returns.  NOTHING! Absolutely no contact.  E-mail sent, NOTHING!!    This item was advertised as "New" on their website. 

It is unbelievable that this shipment went out and that no one has made any attempt to rectify this problem.  I am appalled given I have ordered from this company before.  What would you do in a situation like this?  Personally, this is my last time doing business with this company.  Oh, BTW, I have not received the other half of my order, nor can I track the shipping order # provided.  My account has been charged for these orders (3).  The least expensive has arrived but I can't seem to get any help on the most expensive items ordered.  The dates given for delivery have come and gone!!!! 

One more attempt will be made on Monday to rectify this problem.  Afterwhich, I will name the company and seek legal advice.   Unbelievable to say the least!!!!!  If your business caters to the sewing community, I expect you to be honorable in your business dealings!   I'll keep you posted.

Until Next Time,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. WOW! The used iron was probably sent back to the company for repair or on warranty. It was probably sent out to you by mistake - but I guess you've figured that one out already. The part about them not rectifying the problem, or even taking the time to contact you is ludicristic (my own word). I hope that the company settles and satisfies you ASAP after your call on Monday.

    I purchased a product at the Sewing Expo in March mind you, but the back ordered part of the deal was only finally received - hold on to your hat now - a couple of days before Thanksgiving! Dealing with this company was a real NIGHTMARE! I plan on taking a Picket sign with me to the Expo in 2011 and standing just slightly adjacent to their booth to warn others. You know I'm only kidding about that, but I have wanted to put them on full BLAST via my blog but haven't yet.

    Been thinking about you!!! Hope you are doing wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard about your situation from another blogger~ terrible! This company needs to be out on blast so this won't happen to anyone else. I don't care how you look at it, that's just POOR business all the way around. One of my pet peeves is bad custoemr service, ugh! Just acknowledge your mistake, or not and correct it. Otherwise, prepare for a case!!!
    Sorry, got a little bent out of shape. I HATE poor service!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye and Alethia thanks for the comments. Above this thread was an up-date. Just today, the company has requested that I return the iron and they will look at it to determine whether to replace. I have had it with this company, to say the least.
    There is a different person corresponding with me each time. Wow!!! Customer Service I ask?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.