Monday, September 20, 2010

Burda Style Magazine and Karl Lagerfeld--OMG!

I renewed by subscription to Burda Mag in August after a very long hiatus. I have been very pleased. The October mag. arrived today and was I surprised. This Karl Lagerfeld jacket is TDF!! I am so excited. This jacket must be made up immediately. You should know this jacket caused a sudden pause in heartbeats (LOL).






On Saturday, I received my Hot Patterns. I have so much excitement building. To say I have a lot of wardrobe planning to do is an understatement. I do have the fabrics already.





Oh, guess what? Joanne Fabrics opened in Florence, Alabama in August and I cannot be more excited to have one closer than Birmingham or Nashville (Coolsprings). You guessed it, I paid them to visits in one week. I was told that Hunstville is getting a Joanne the first of the year. Lord, help me, please!!!!

Well, that's it for now. Until next time,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. You've got a lot or pattern action going on there girly. Lots of excitement too. That Lagerfield jacket is so distinct. When you make it no one will have one like it. Hurry up and do it so I can see a picture of you in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.