Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm BAaack!!!!

Thanks to all of you that have e-mailed, followed my blog and etc. I am officially back! I did make my visit to New Jersey and New York (Times Square). The visit was very short lived. My son has since relocated to Seattle, WA. I am more excited to get there in that fabric haven!!!

Before and since my visit, I have made several fabric and gadget finds and I'm sitting on ready. I also took out a 6-mth subscription to BWOF just to try it again after a long hiatus, so far so good. I am so ready for fall fashion as it has been extremely hot here in Alabama!!!

Please forgive me for being such an absent blogger but keep following, I AM BACK!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to know you are alive!

    Seattle is wonderful! You may want to move :)

    Colleen in NE Calid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.