First, I must thank each of you for for your continued prayers and thoughtfulness. You ladies and gentlemen are the best, WoW!!! Thank you from my inner heart. I must confess that I have been hoarding fabric and patterns with the aid of my sister, Sandra. I almost feel the need to apologize, but I won't (lol). Some old habits are hard to break and are especially hard to break when you don't have someone keeping you in check.
Well, I haven't sewn in quite sometime but plan to do a great bit this weekend and next few weeks. I really have made flight arrangements with the help of my first born, a son. I'm finally making a trip to New Jersey!!!!! Yeah, Baby!!!. I plan to visit the Garment District in New York. Mood's is definitely on my list. As a student of Fashion and Design in 1974, I had the opportunity to visit the showrooms in the fashion district and look forward to re-living that part of my life. I'm sure much has changed but just being in the hub makes my heart skip beats! Am I excited, you ask? You had better know it!!! I'll keep you all posted.
I guess you all have noticed that I'm able to post again. Long story short, I had to break down and purchase new lappie. It was hard to do, believe me! I'd rather purchase fabric, patterns, sewing books and inspirational magazines than dole out cash for many things(LoL).
Wish me well. Country girl taking on the big cities. I'm not afraid (LOL) either!
Now, if I can just get that darn camera to act right.
Hey, I made my first trip to NYC just a couple months ago when my daughter was doing interviews. Wow, was it overwhelming. I hope to go back in September. Have a great time.
ReplyDeleteHave A Fabulous time and definitely get that camera working...lol
ReplyDeleteHAVE THE BEST TIME EVER! Be sure to visit Metro Textiles too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies. I am so very excited. Got to get in the sewing room to create a carry-on wardrobe (lol).
ReplyDelete