Monday, April 12, 2010

Oops!!!

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving comments. Thanks Faye for letting me know about the comment icon. I hope it has been fixed. Well, the pics I promised will be awhile coming. I just found out Saturday that the motherboard on my laptop is gone, over, finished. Going to try retrieving and saving what's on my lappie. Whew! on top of discovering the mold in my crawlspace and foundation problems, I wonder, oh I wonder. But life is great!!!

Until Next Time,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Great hearing from you and hope you can retrieve the info from your laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you're back in business now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Glad that you're feeling and enjoying life and hope that you retrieve your pics and remove the mold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.