Hello Fellow Bloggers it has been quite awhile since my last post. My apologies just been so very busy. I have been sewing but not taking pics of the garments. Today is my birthday and I feel so very blessed! To celebrate, I am in my sewing room today and the rest of the weekend.
Hopefully, I will be able to post pics of the garments I've made. Getting a photographer is getting harder now that school is back in session. I did take advantage of recent pattern sales. Purchased Vogues during the last Hancock sale and as a birthday gift to myself, I purchased Buttericks. WoW! I love those $.99 cent sales (LOL)
Happy sewing to you all and I hope you have a great weekend. N_Vogue.
Man!!! I knew somebody that I knew had a birthday this month. I was trying to remember who it was - and it was you! Happy belated birthday!!
ReplyDeleteI think about you every time I go to a pattern sale. I'm headed out for Buttericks today.
Hello Faye. Great to hear from you and thanks for the birthday wishes. Great talking to you today and I'm as happy as you are about the patterns. Well, I got to get back to sewing. I've been lurking way too much (LOL)!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday and happy sewing!
ReplyDeleteJulia and Sheila, thank you both for the birthday wishes. I feel great and l'm looking forward to my next!!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday and love the dress. You have inspired me to go buy the pattern, fabric and make it this weekend. I am 5'9 so may try to make it mid calf. Will see. Thanks for the push.
ReplyDeleteHi Mary, thanks for visiting my blog. You will absolutely love this pattern!!! Let me know?
ReplyDelete