Friday, June 26, 2009

The World's Angel -- Farrah Fawcett

Thank you Farrah for the strength shown during your lengthy illness. Your golden locks of hair and effervesent smile shall never be forgotten. At the age of 53, I still mimic your hairstyle!!!!

I am saddened by your death. I love you Farrah. Thank you for the years of true innocence. To the family and loving survivors, remember the smile and loving demeanor. No, I did not know Farrah personally but, her personality exuded through the screen every time I rushed home to watch "Charlie's Angels". Go Home, Farrah. Go Home.!!!! Angel wings await you!!! Gone But Never Forgotten R.I.P.!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. She was iconic! I wanted to have her hair so desperately. But, in her later years she has shown that there was so much more to her than just her beauty. To be so strong is a goal of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.