This year has been very busy. I have been in Revials since May!!! As a MoM, I have been so overwhelmed with music that the time has come for me to spend some MEtime!!! I am taking a week of vacation which starts Monday. My plans include finishing up some summer sewing and getting a headstart on my fall wardrobe. I received a fashion mag today that has ignited the fire!!!
Oh yeah, that steam generator iron is on my radar, too. I'll let you know!!!!
Now I need your help!!! Vogue pattern 8304 which is OOP is my main must have right now! If you can let go, I will take it off your hand and help that overwhelming pattern collection (LOL). Really, really interested in the skirt. Well, I'm up late again, lurking and begging.
Fellow sewers, take care until next time....
Brenda (N_Vogue)
Lucky you. Sewing vacations are the best. Sorry I don't own that Vogue pattern. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteC
Lurking and begging, sounds a lot like me (lol). My pattern collection only goes back a couple of years so I don't have that pattern. But I do have another surprise late BD gift for you. Will get it in the mail as soon as I find time to go to the post office. HAPPY SEWCATION WEEK!
ReplyDeleteCennetta, thanks for dropping by. I cannot wait for this break (LOL).
ReplyDeleteThank you for answering my plea.
Faye, yes I learn fast. I found the pattern on Vogue's site and may have no choice but to purchase this OOP pattern. Shameful $22.50!Surprise for lil ol me!?!. Wow, thank you now the anticipation (lol) You are so sweet. I posted tonight on Patternreview but the pic won't show properly. Oh, well I'll keep trying.