As many of you are aware, Michael Jackson, "The King Of Pop" has left this mean world. I am so saddened by this news. I, as so many, grew up on the music of the Jackson Five and later, Michael, as a soloist. The greatest entertainer and philanthropist of all time has been silenced. What a stellar performer!!! In spite of all the negative diatribe, he is and was the greatest entertainer of all times!!!! R.I.P. my friend.
Though, I never met Michael personally, I grew up with his music. I have loved that young bog who transformed into an humble, lonely, and giving individual. Michael, you and your music will forever live in my heart. My children (now, 33 and 27) endured many nights of hearing your music and became loving fans. R.I.P. my friend.
MY favorite recordings, of all time, are "Who's Loving You" and later, "Billy Jean". Though I may be shocked, I must always remember that Michael was the consummate entertainer and artist of all time!!! R.I.P. my friend.
I love you, Michael. You were aware that you had many associates, friends, lawyers, and the like but, I loved you Michael. Thank you for the beautiful music you gave to the world. Even though, I always desired to see you in a live performance and never did, your music and performances (via video) will have to suffice until....
R.I.P. my friend. You will never be alone again!!!!!!! You will never have to endure the humiliation that was brought upon you by the media outlets seeking ratings. Just rambling.... I had to vent the only way I can.
If you are not a Michael Jackson fan, I ask that you not leave negative comments HERE!, please. Let me grieve.
My prayers are with the Jackson family during this time. Mother and Father Jackson, please know that Michael had many lovers (fans) around the world. Thank you both for introducing and sharing him with us!!! May your days be lighter and the pain wain in time. You were great parents and Michael was a great son.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.