Hello blogland ,
May was a very busy and exciting month for my family especially my children. With my schedule being so tight there was no time for sewing. I travelled to Georgia again in May and as many of you are aware I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Faye Lewis fayessewingadventures while in Augusta. Those pictures are too funny and I look one hot mess!!! Remind me to never take pics after a day of outside fun activities.
Those two pics at the top gives you an idea of why I was in Georgia. That's right!!! My son (my eldest) received his MBA degree from Emory University in Atlanta on the 11th of May. And the baby (my daughter) received her RN degree from Aiken Technical College in Aiken, SC on the 7th of May. And of course those two little ones are my grands. I am so proud of my children and their accomplishments. I love you both and again Congratulations to you both!!!!! If you haven't noticed, I am one proud Moma!!!!.
Thanks for letting me share with you all. I am sewing and will be posting within a couple of days. Until next time....
Congratulations on your 2 children graduating. I'm in a graduation break this year. My oldest nephew graduated from Hampton U last year, but next year, I have two nephews (one hear and the oldest one's brother) who graduate from HS next year! I use to live in Atlanta for many years and worked at the Carter Center (which is an Emory employer). Take care!
ReplyDeleteWonder pictures of your children, and wonder accomplishments! I received your card and the coupon - THANKS. You should be receiving something from me next week! Can't wait to see your creations! I'm in here now trying to decide my next project.
ReplyDeleteOh my you must be ONE PROUD MOMMA!! How awesome that your two children are so accomplished. It is such a wonderful feeling to see your children grow into successful and happy young adults. What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteAlso, what a blessing that you and Faye were able to get together. I'll bet that was a fun day.