Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Patterns from Simplicity & Patterns Sale

Simplicity Patterns and Vogue Patterns are on sale at Hancock Fabrics this week. I am loving some of the Simplicity Patterns. Picked up several along with a few Vogues, as if I need any more (LOL). The new Simplicity Patterns include one which closely resembles Mrs. Obama's Inauguration outfit. Just love it!!! http://simplicity.com My favorite is #2552. What a dream to work up.

Still sewing and I might, just might make up the above mentioned pattern. I am so excited. Go check out those new patterns!!!

Back to my projects.....
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. You have an award. go to my blog to see what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julia. I could not find the award. I've been sewing and not blogging but I have a surprise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooooeee wish I'd sent my mom or aunt to the store for some Vogue.

    If you make that dress I did, be sure to SIZE DOWN.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.