Friday, May 22, 2009

Two Awards For Little Ol' Me




A very big thank you to fellow blogger Cindy for nominating me for two awards!!! I am so excited and you are so sweet. It has been some time since I last blogged or had time to do any sewing. Therefore, I am really thankful that you are stopping by to see what I'm doing. I've been so very busy lately. My apologies to all for being such a lagging blogger. I do have plenty to share later.

1 comment:

  1. You are so very welcome. I love this sewing community. I dream of they day when we all can get together for a "sewing vacation". Now wouldn't that be fun!
    You will blog more when you find the time to fit it in your busy schedule...I promise! Getting started is the hardest thing (kinda like getting yourself to the gym) Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.