Hello!
It has been awhile since I last blogged. Please forgive me. I notice that I have plenty of followers, not to have presented anything myself. I am so humbled by your kindness and patience. I have had occasion to follow many of your blogs and I'm very happy that you are moving forward. Just taking a quick break from tracing, cutting out. I do have a long weekend and plan to get some sewing in.
Time spent browsing could be time spent sewing, as well!!!! Oh well. I hope to share soon. I hope that you all had a great weekend and will have a great week. I'll check in more regularly, I promise...
Thanks for the comments left here. Let me assure you, I take them all to heart.
Keep doing what you do....
Brenda
Back
Time passes so quickly - it will all happen for you when you find the time to fit blogging in your day. Sometimes I can think of tons of things to blog about - then there are times when I have nothing. And any time you want to blog about music I would love to hear about that too. I love music "sew" much! :)Music has many styles as in fashion.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to my blog. We're going to have fun together on here.
Enjoy your sewing moments!
Hello. Thank you for recently following my blog. I dont' like the way blogger now has the following section. To me, they made it more difficult to try to follow a blog. It's taken me a minute to find yours, but I am thankful.
ReplyDeleteI'm like you--I never imagined having any followers since I am new to sewing and blogging (I've only been blogging since October 08). It is a blessing indeed. Thanks again and I'll be in touch.
Hey, your blog looks really good! I got your email that said call, and I did, and left a message. Hope every thing is good with you!
ReplyDelete