Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sneak Peak - Unfinished Project from January 2014

Hello Blogland:

Thanks for dropping in and leaving your sweet comments on my last post.  It has been very hectic since that post (i.e. Water Line burst, Head Gasket busted, Audit on the job, New Contracts, etc)!
September eased in and is coming to a close too soon.   I am ready for the cooler days but not these too cool nights we are having.

After doing some pattern tracing today, I remembered a project that was 95% complete when sickness shut me down for over a month.  I am determined to finish this by next weekend maybe sooner but right now I am working on two different projects trying to beat the end of September.
After all, it is National Sewing Month and I need to have something to show, right?!?

Well here is a sneak peak of the unfinished project just to kick myself into gear, lol.




This little Caplet was inspired by a pin on Pinterest and needless to say I had similiar faux fur in my stash.  I'm undecided about the size of buttons but I did use fur hooks to actually fasten this with.
My goodness this thing feels great on and I can't wait to get it finished at which time I will do a complete review (pattern, alterations, etc).

Thanks for dropping by!

Until Next Time,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. That little peek is wonderful. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.