Hello you lovely Bloggers,
It has been a month since I last posted! I see everyone had a great start to the new year and to that let me wish you all a Happy New Year!!! I am certainly glad to see a new year. No resolutions were made just keep reminding myself to use only fabrics from my stash! New Year's Eve I was in the bed at 9pm sick! I am recovering from the bad flu that is taking over the country, still healing but very much better.
Guess you're wondering about the Post title. Well let me tell you. Once I felt better, I did some pattern sorting (still working that), cleaned out my closets and once that was done, I felt a need to make myself clothing. NO Shopping here! You should see the clothing that came out of those closets! I may share a picture because they are still on hangers and need bagging for pickup.
The quick story here will be pictures of the 13 pieces that I have made. I will get pictures of me wearing them soon, I hope. Today is beautiful but windy and my poor tripod would not be able to master the wind. Anyway, I have used 23 yards of fabric and have about 13 yds cut and ready to finish!!!! This has been a very productive month. Most of my pieces are simple nothing earth-shattering but they work for me. Just constantly sewing has been a turn around for me! YES!
Okay enough babbling. Below are pictures let's see if you can guess the patterns. I will be back tomorrow to review. Thank you for stopping by and hanging in here with me.
It has been a month since I last posted! I see everyone had a great start to the new year and to that let me wish you all a Happy New Year!!! I am certainly glad to see a new year. No resolutions were made just keep reminding myself to use only fabrics from my stash! New Year's Eve I was in the bed at 9pm sick! I am recovering from the bad flu that is taking over the country, still healing but very much better.
Guess you're wondering about the Post title. Well let me tell you. Once I felt better, I did some pattern sorting (still working that), cleaned out my closets and once that was done, I felt a need to make myself clothing. NO Shopping here! You should see the clothing that came out of those closets! I may share a picture because they are still on hangers and need bagging for pickup.
The quick story here will be pictures of the 13 pieces that I have made. I will get pictures of me wearing them soon, I hope. Today is beautiful but windy and my poor tripod would not be able to master the wind. Anyway, I have used 23 yards of fabric and have about 13 yds cut and ready to finish!!!! This has been a very productive month. Most of my pieces are simple nothing earth-shattering but they work for me. Just constantly sewing has been a turn around for me! YES!
Okay enough babbling. Below are pictures let's see if you can guess the patterns. I will be back tomorrow to review. Thank you for stopping by and hanging in here with me.
Hopefully I can get photos Monday but the weather is predicted to turn extremely cold again by mid-day, so we'll wait and see. Again, thanks for tuning in. I almost forgot, Sunday was outer wear sewing but did not quite finish, more later.
Until Next Time,
Brenda
Beautiful! You'll be a new lady when you leave the house.
ReplyDeleteGreat collection, you are on a roll.
ReplyDeleteNice!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI am completely in AWE!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better. You really came roaring back. I will be watching for your photos wearing the new pieces.
ReplyDeleteYou have been so prolific, it's wonderful to see. Love the gored flip skirt and the black pink and grey print maxi.
ReplyDeleteNo shopping indeed! A DIY haul. You have been busy cranking out some beautiful pieces. This is very inspiring! You've given new meaning to the number 13! Sew on!
ReplyDeleteHELP! I can't access my blog to add posts.
ReplyDelete