Tuesday, December 24, 2013

For Special Friends

Merry Christmas To All!
 
 
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You, Sheila. I hope you had a grand day!!!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas! What are you sewing???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Faye! As for sewing, I'm currently working on a dress for myself and did some Christmas sewing. Fitting myself has become a challenge for some reason. smh

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas to you!! Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Joyce. Looking forward to the New Year!

      Delete
  4. am new here so i dont really know how this works?i got the website from Pinterest .I would love to know more about the ellure machine as i have one but cant use it well..please can you help?is there a way i can contact you?thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please publish your finished coat or jacket when you finish. I'd love to see it as I love seeing all your work. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.