Collector of fabrics, patterns, any new sewing gadget, sewing books, magazines, and the list goes on and on. I think I sew and therefore, I feel a need to add "sharing" via blogland to this endless list.
Very pretty!
Thank You, Joyce! I looove this dress!!!!
that came out sexier than I would have thought.
Aah, Serenity this dress feels like butter, lol and fits like a glove!
Ok, you can't continue to keep secrets! What patter is that!!!
LOL. Faye, I will review this dress this evening. The pattern is Burda 6988.
Vava vaaa vom, you look fantabulous. Vey pretty
Thank You, Aminat! I wore this on Wednesday and felt fantabulous in it! LOL
Beautiful dress and it fits you to a tee.
Sheila, Thank You! Now to make the shorter version, lol.
Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.
Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank You, Joyce! I looove this dress!!!!
Deletethat came out sexier than I would have thought.
ReplyDeleteAah, Serenity this dress feels like butter, lol and fits like a glove!
DeleteOk, you can't continue to keep secrets! What patter is that!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL. Faye, I will review this dress this evening. The pattern is Burda 6988.
DeleteVava vaaa vom, you look fantabulous. Vey pretty
ReplyDeleteThank You, Aminat! I wore this on Wednesday and felt fantabulous in it! LOL
DeleteBeautiful dress and it fits you to a tee.
DeleteSheila, Thank You! Now to make the shorter version, lol.
Delete