Four pieces later, which is a great start to this month, I feel compelled to try and share. My sewing mojo kicked in and the mojo to blog left. Whew! Anyway, later today, I will provide details about the pieces I've made (review). By posting these pics, I thought this may kick-start the blogging mojo. There is/was pure mayhem going on this room before I HAD to clean it up. Sorry about the clutter in the pics.
We've had so much rain and flooding it is hard to take outside pictures. Hopefully, I can play dress-up on Saturday to get pictures of me wearing them.
 |
| 1+1 = 2 |
 |
| The Flared Midi |
 |
Maxi Skirt
|
Until Next Time,
Brenda
Pretty garments.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sheila.
DeleteWow, all these in July, what a great start for the month. Love your skirts!
ReplyDeleteYes, Faye, I have been busy and having fun. Can you believe I'm off to another project. Thanks for dropping by.
DeleteThese look super! Fingers crossed you can pop them on to wear out soon...J
ReplyDeleteHello Judith, I was hoping for decent weather. Thanks for dropping by. What are you sewing lately?
DeleteVery cool maxi skirt!
ReplyDeleteThank You, Graca! I love this skirt and wish I had more of this same fabric!
DeleteGreat outfits. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteBeaJay, thank You! Thanks for dropping in.
ReplyDelete