Monday, January 21, 2013

OMG! TFLOTUS looked amazing today and those gloves, well!

Hello Bloggers,
Today is so special in so many ways.  Mrs. Obama looked amazing today!  That coat and those gloves had me swooning. lol.  I kept thinking that I had seen gloves in that color before.  Off to search-low and behold look what I found:  The GLOVES, fabric, pattern, buttons, interlining, etc. that was purchased either last year or the year before.  I must get on top of this pronto!!!  OMG!!!!

Look at what I found:  My heart is racing at an unbelievable rate! lol

On another note, I made myself an Inaugural outfit.  Just a snippet here I will post pics of me wearing and a review on tomorrow.   I hope you all enjoyed this holiday as much as I did.  The weather was beautiful here in North Alabama (bright sunshine) which inspired me to sew while watching the activities!!!

The photo of my inaugural outfit.


In my excitement, I forgot to mention that I will begin the pattern give-a-way tomorrow!  I've added more patterns. lol.  This thing is out of control.  If I don't have but 10 responses, I will give to the 10.

Until Tomorrow,

Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Nice gloves and gorgeous outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll fight you for those gloves. Name the place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faye, I just found them pls don't make me give them up just yet. lol

      Delete
  3. I agree, the FLOTUS was gorgeous on yesterday. She always looks so eloquent. Did you wear your inaugural outfit on yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joyce. No, acutally I made this outfit while watching the Inauguration!

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.