Hello Fellow Bloggers:
I know you've been waiting for the results! I waited until now to announce the winners hoping others would chime in. Guess what, there were a total of 10 entries (7 individuals). Thank you all for entering. Your input was most helpful and your enthusiasm - contagious!!!! Thanks.
NOW FOR THE RESULTS:
No entries for Groups 1 & 5
Group 2 -- AliceMarie
Group 3 --- Graca
Group 4 --- Sheila CTZ
Group 6 --- Faye Lewis
Group 7 --- Joyce in NC; Serenity, Love, Sincere, Peace, Earth
Fashion Star Collection --- JuliN (SURPRISE!!!!)
Congratulations to all of you and I hope you make beautiful garments! I will be in contact with you all to get your addressess or you may email me your address to: bcj49@bellsouth.net. Your packages will be mailed off Monday ASAP!
Until Next Time,
Brenda
I know you've been waiting for the results! I waited until now to announce the winners hoping others would chime in. Guess what, there were a total of 10 entries (7 individuals). Thank you all for entering. Your input was most helpful and your enthusiasm - contagious!!!! Thanks.
NOW FOR THE RESULTS:
No entries for Groups 1 & 5
Group 2 -- AliceMarie
Group 3 --- Graca
Group 4 --- Sheila CTZ
Group 6 --- Faye Lewis
Group 7 --- Joyce in NC; Serenity, Love, Sincere, Peace, Earth
Fashion Star Collection --- JuliN (SURPRISE!!!!)
Congratulations to all of you and I hope you make beautiful garments! I will be in contact with you all to get your addressess or you may email me your address to: bcj49@bellsouth.net. Your packages will be mailed off Monday ASAP!
Until Next Time,
Brenda
Well, I'm happy!!! Thank you so much for sharing too. I'll email you mu address. Thanks again Brenda.
ReplyDeleteAwesome.... I won.... Thank you so much and Congratulations to all the other winners.
ReplyDeleteOh boy, thank you Brenda! I'll email you my address.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Thank you so much, I can't wait to sew up Vogue 8692. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAgain thank you, thank you, I'm so excited I won....I've emailed you my adress and i will be awaiting my prize....yea me.
ReplyDeleteOoops, ....my address and patterns....lol
ReplyDelete