Monday, December 3, 2012

Last Post w/o Descript---

Thank all of my few followers but I've made a decison to no longer blog.  My sewing has picked up at a pace that I could not have believed if it wasn't me sewing. lol.   I have been ill for a few weeks and now feeling better, made a few garments but no one to photog and my tripod is causing more stress than I'm willing to give into.  I have included pics and OOP patterns for the garments but no descripts.  Somewhere along the line, I lost my zeal to post. 

Thank you Faye, Sheila, and the few others that followed and posted.  I may decide, later on, to come back but for now, I don't have enough fellow sewers interested  in my blog.  Not sad, just factual!!!!!!!  I will continue  on an daily basis to follow the 60 or more blogs that I follow, openly!

A special note to my friend and fellow blogger, FAYE, over at Fayessewingadventures.blogspot.com,  your package is WaaY to big to mail.  I will phone ya!  I love you all and keep sewing!

 

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel, the actual blogging and posting does take a lot of time, effort and logistics. We are all just so time-poor, that to sit at the computer just isn't possible some days.
    Keep sewing, and have a super Xmas...J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel, the actual blogging and posting does take a lot of time, effort and logistics. We are all just so time-poor, that to sit at the computer just isn't possible some days.
    Keep sewing, and have a super Xmas...J

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are quite a busy lady, but I am so glad that your sewing has picked up and that you are truly having a good time with it. I will miss the times that you did post though, but I do understand. Looking forward to your phone call!!!!
    P.S. I will help with postage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you recently, but blogging does take a lot of effort and time - time you can use to sew! Enjoy your real life sewing :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.