After making my last skirt, I decided to make more! Sometime back, I made a top out of Ponte Roma Knit and made a skirt (wadder-didn't match seams) so I decided to tackle it again out of the 1-1/4 yds of fabric left and it was a winner. I have a made a total of 4 skirts, all on Monday of this week! Yea, Me!!! Currently, I am working on something else, post later.
The brown printed skirt was made from VOGUE 8841. Described as fitted, I made a Sz 14 with 1" in-case seams with a 1/4" sway-back adjustment. Fits nicely and had two side seams and an elasticized waist (1"). The fit is superb BUT there is no walking ease. Needless to say, this skirt will be shortened!
The black floral print is the same skirt just shortened and still needs hemming.
The Heather Gray skirt is from the same pattern which I posted a few months ago, love it!!!!
The block-print skirt was made from Sandra Betzina's instructions ( Power Sewing Step-By-Step) page 92 for those of you who own the book. This skirt is so comfortable and a zap to make up. The fit is superb. I made this skirt to wear with a top I previously reviewed.
Well, that's all for now. Got to get back in the "room"! lol Thanks for dropping by. Pics are below.
 |
| Stretch Moleskin Fabric - Stash (3-4Yrs) |
 |
| One way I intend to wear! |
 |
Knit Ponte Roma - Hancock Fabrics- ??
|
 |
| Knit Ponte Roma-Hancock Fabrics - ?? |
 |
| Skirt/Top Combo - Ponte Roma- Hancock Fabrics |
 |
| Matte Jersey - Joanne Fabrics- Sweater (2yrs) Lime |
Until Next TIme,
Brenda
Wow, an entire wardrobe of skirts! What a variety and so great for fall too.
ReplyDeleteCute skirts!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies. I love skirts and these were quick and helps me get through this stash of fabric. LOL
ReplyDelete