Hello everyone! I know everyone has started feeling the urge to sew their fall wardrobes, so am I!!! Last week I posted about the Burda Style Pants (7122). These pants are so comfortable. I decided to reach into the sweater crates and pull out one of my favorite cardigans purchased a couple of years ago, paired them with my black suede and patent leather t-straps, a black/shite polka dot camisole and patent leather belt, both purchased from WHBM! Bingo, I had this outfit on and off to work. I felt so great and stylish. Okay, enough rambling. Below are a couple of pics!
I love these RED pants!!!!
Now for a teaser. I will post a review later. Yep, that one.
Thanks for dropping by. Talk to you tomorrow! I'm off to make more pants. lol
Until Next Time,
Brenda
I love these RED pants!!!!
Now for a teaser. I will post a review later. Yep, that one.
Thanks for dropping by. Talk to you tomorrow! I'm off to make more pants. lol
Until Next Time,
Brenda
Great look Brenda!
ReplyDeleteLove the pants. Great fit. I can't wait to read about the black dress.
ReplyDeleteThanks Faye and Lisa!!! Just added the post for THE DRESS!
ReplyDelete