Sunday, January 29, 2012

Two New Books!!!!

This is one nice book!  I studied Fashion Merchandising in the mid-70's and once owned several of these books.  During my many years of re-location, the books left my side.  I found this jewel in the Barnes and Nobles Bookstore in Madison.  Talking surprise!!!!  This book is volumnous and chock full of details.  Below is a pic of the Table of Contents.  Hopefully you will be able to see what this book covers.
My Birthday Present - August 2011
                                      


Nancy Zieman Sewing A toZ Combo (Book & DVD)

I have used this book and CD since receiving it.  I purcahsed this as my Christmas gift after seeing Nancy on my local PBS Station.  Her techniques are always refreshing to use.

I still have plenty pictures of my most recent sewn garments but my pics were loading so slowly.
I hope you all have had a wonderful day.  Hopefully, I can post more pics while sitting in the Play Place with my granddaughter/grandson and nephew (we're celebrating Sydney's 8th birthday which was Friday, past).

Until Next Time,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful book haul. I'm sure they are both very helpful. I love books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,

    Thank you for the comment on my blog. I love comments! Sewing books are always a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda you know that I understand that things come up. Hope your project is very successful. If you do make tops you can post them whenever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.