Nobody reminded me that I missed my Blog Anniversary. Many times, I thought of adding that reminder gadget but kept procrastinating. Oh, well it's never too late to thank you lovely fashionistas that follow my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I notice there are 35 followers now and that is so lovely.
Now if you will allow me, I am going to do a giveaway to commemorate my first anniversary. Please stay tuned, hopefully Friday the giveaways will be posted along with any info you may need to participate. Keep watching and most of all keep sewing. I love reading all of your blogs and borrowing some of your trade secrets. lol
Until Next Time,
Brenda
Now if you will allow me, I am going to do a giveaway to commemorate my first anniversary. Please stay tuned, hopefully Friday the giveaways will be posted along with any info you may need to participate. Keep watching and most of all keep sewing. I love reading all of your blogs and borrowing some of your trade secrets. lol
Until Next Time,
Brenda
Happy Blogaversary!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Linda and Sheila. Geez, afer I posted I realized that my #2 anniversary is April 2011. I missed an entire year!!!!! Got to get it together, quickly.
ReplyDeleteI've let number three slip by!
ReplyDeleteOh,Julia. I can hardly believe it has been nearly 2 yrs already. I've got to get busy doing better with this blogging. lol and sewing!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary!
ReplyDelete