A couple of months ago, I blogged of missing my one year anniversary! Guess what? After looking over my blog one year has turned into TWO years! I've actually missed the second year and never got around to the one year give-away. Okay, now you get what's happening. ugh!!! Because of my negligence, I will have a give-away for two, not one, but two years!!!!
Being the gadget queen, I thought I would enable a few of my fellow bloggers. Having never done one of these give-aways before let me see if this works. On Monday, the 23rd, I will post pics of the gift items for Anniversary #1. On Tuesday, I will post pics of the gift items for Anniversary #2.
If you would like to enter either or both, please send me a short note with your name, blog link and link back to my blog. I will, I promise, draw the names for each give-away and mail out postage-paid to the winner(s). I promise, I promise, I promise!!!!!
Email address: bcj49@bellsouth.net
I may have to call on a fellow blogger to remind me. Guess who that will be?!? Yes, my dear Faye Lewis!!!!
Until Next Time,
Brenda
Being the gadget queen, I thought I would enable a few of my fellow bloggers. Having never done one of these give-aways before let me see if this works. On Monday, the 23rd, I will post pics of the gift items for Anniversary #1. On Tuesday, I will post pics of the gift items for Anniversary #2.
If you would like to enter either or both, please send me a short note with your name, blog link and link back to my blog. I will, I promise, draw the names for each give-away and mail out postage-paid to the winner(s). I promise, I promise, I promise!!!!!
Email address: bcj49@bellsouth.net
I may have to call on a fellow blogger to remind me. Guess who that will be?!? Yes, my dear Faye Lewis!!!!
Until Next Time,
Brenda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.