As you can see from the picture below, this book is well laid out. Congratulations, Deepika on a job well-done. This book is awesome and quite intertaining.
I usally grab a copy of Sewing World Magazine each month. This October issue included a surprise. It highlighted bloggers, Gertie over at www.blogforbettersewing.com and Bunny of www.lasewist.blogspot.com. I read their blogs quite often and enccourage you to take a peek in. I believe Gertie is sponsoring the "Lady Grey" coat sew-a-long which I did not have the time to enter. Sorry!!
Well, that's it for now. Just wanted to share. BTW, I did make some muslins of skirts, pants and a dress but just not feeling the fit to make up. Still plugging along though. I'm also still learning how to get better pics. LOL
Until Next Time,
Brenda
Your last post about the Burda top did not show up.
ReplyDeleteThanks Faye. I need to see what happened to it. Blogging in short bursts is not agreeing with me. lol
ReplyDelete