Sunday, September 6, 2009

National Sewing Month!!!


September is National Sewing Month and to that end I need to get in my sewing room and whip up some things. Begin my fall sewing, maybe? I hope you all are having a great holiday vacation. Let's sew!!!

Until Next Time.....
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!! for National Sewing Month. I am definitely trying to get my sewing game on and have started on another dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Sheila. Looks like you've had a running start there. Now, if only I could get back in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that you've gotten back in the sewing game! I've got 8 more days before I'm free to start mine. Not being able to sew has been miserable. Have a great sewing time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting on my jacket. It is taking so longgggggg! Hope that every thing is going as smoothly as possible there for you and your family. I will be in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.