Thursday, August 27, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS MY DARLINGS!!!



Back in May, you all shared in my excitement at the graduations of my son and daughter from Emory University (Atlanta) and Aiken Technical College (Aiken, SC), respectively.

My son is now, and has been since January 2009, the Plant Manager at a major company in New Jersey and my daughter recently obtained her RN License!!! I am so very proud of you both!!! Now both are contemplating higher degrees in their fields.

Oh yea! my granddaughter received 5 Smiley Faces for being quiet(lol) and my grandson is back doing his thing at daycare. Got to give props, you know!!

Yes You Can!!! So says Momma Bear!!

Until Next Time,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. I would be proud too. Congratulations on raising such successful young ones into successful adulthood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both, Julia and Faye. I am extremely proud of both children. Never had a minute of trouble with them growing up. Ever being so studious, all has paid off in a very big way.

    Faye, I hope your studies are going well for you. I haven't bothered you because you are so busy. I am so proud of you, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to welcome you as one of my new followers of my blog. I hope you enjoy your visits. You have a great blog as well. I love all of the things you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Trudy, I love your blog and vintage sewing as well. Will check in often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations.... and sending Good Luck on their future endeavors.

    Awwww too cute - 5 smiley faces for your GD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. It's no easy job getting kids this far and any mother who does it should take full credit. Great looking children and grandchildren. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.