My plans today included sewing early but Mother Nature decided otherwise. Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day, blooms everywhere, plenty of sunshine and was a good day for cleaning my sewing room. Today was a different story. Tornado warnings, hail and a quick retreat to my safe room. Wow! The scene from yesterday varies strongly from the results today.
Collector of fabrics, patterns, any new sewing gadget, sewing books, magazines, and the list goes on and on. I think I sew and therefore, I feel a need to add "sharing" via blogland to this endless list.
Friday, April 10, 2009
A Good Friday Gone Bad!!!
My plans today included sewing early but Mother Nature decided otherwise. Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day, blooms everywhere, plenty of sunshine and was a good day for cleaning my sewing room. Today was a different story. Tornado warnings, hail and a quick retreat to my safe room. Wow! The scene from yesterday varies strongly from the results today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My God, I so glad you are safe!
ReplyDeleteHi Faye:
ReplyDeleteYes, my husband and I are fine. It was frightening there for awhile. Check your email!!!
Glad everyone is ok.
ReplyDeleteI went back to the picture initially thinking I was seeing crocuses, but Wow, now I realize that's hail... oh my!
Your azeleas are beautiful.
You're right in the line of fire of tornadoes. I grew up in Missouri, and spent many an hour in a storm cellar.
ReplyDelete