Hello Fellow Bloggers,
I hope all had a great Tuesday! I was able to catch up on some much needed business matters.
Well, I had plans to sew on Tuesday using these two pieces of fabric:
I have been wanting to make this up for awhile but keep changing my plans. I was all ready to start Monday night and had plans to finish Tuesday but this got in my way. Mind you this is all my doing. I don't know how I get here every single time!!!
Well, since I have to work from the office on Wednesday the plans will have to wait until I can clear some of this mess up! Check out the pile of fabric in the upper left hand corner and in the middle of the table there are about three patterns that have been altered and waiting to be cut. Shameful. Just. Shameful. How. Did. This. Happen?!?
Until Next Time,
Brenda
I hope all had a great Tuesday! I was able to catch up on some much needed business matters.
Well, I had plans to sew on Tuesday using these two pieces of fabric:
I have been wanting to make this up for awhile but keep changing my plans. I was all ready to start Monday night and had plans to finish Tuesday but this got in my way. Mind you this is all my doing. I don't know how I get here every single time!!!
Well, since I have to work from the office on Wednesday the plans will have to wait until I can clear some of this mess up! Check out the pile of fabric in the upper left hand corner and in the middle of the table there are about three patterns that have been altered and waiting to be cut. Shameful. Just. Shameful. How. Did. This. Happen?!?
Until Next Time,
Brenda
Looks like my room between projects. Can't wait to see what you do with those two lovely pieces of fabric
ReplyDeleteFarhana, thanks for dropping by! I'm so excited to get these two pieces laid out, cut and sewn. Long time coming! Stay tuned.
DeleteOkay...that fabric looks luscious. BOTH pieces!
ReplyDeleteOff Friday, my normal day off, yeah! I hope to start on these two pieces tonight.
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by, GodsgirlT!
I've figured out that cutting tables have a giant magnet somewhere in them that attracts junk and clutter. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
ReplyDeleteThought about you yesterday! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel. what I have started doing is using the closet in my sewing room to hang up cut out patterns along with the envelope on skirt hangers.
ReplyDelete