Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Review: McCall's 6700 (Not Today!)

Hello,

Just wanted to drop in to let you know about the dress I made last night into the wee hours of today.
I began with 4 yds. of this fabric and the McCall's 6700 Maxi Dress.   The pictures below will answer your question, "Why not today". 

If you laugh I can see you.  lol

If you laugh after I've turned my back, remember, I can still see you - I just have wider vision.

Now, do you get the picture!?!

That is enough already for one day.  Talk to you tomorrow when I've figured this mess out!  I have about 1/2 yd. of fabric left.

Until Next Time,
Brenda

P.S.  Go ahead and laugh, I did the same thing at 2:30 a.m.

4 comments:

  1. Petty maxi, uh ohhh... bulls eye. Can you squeeze another bodice from the 1/2 yd...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Sheila, but at the time this dress felt nowhere near being pretty. Those dang bulls eyes everywhere, lol.
      I think I overthought the process when laying the pattern out. I made that bodice 3 times before due to the same problem, but with a fresh head this morning, I was able to fix it.

      Delete
  2. Never sew while sleepy. When you wake up you see all the mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment Serenity but I started on this pattern earlier in the evening. The fabric being so very busy just made me more and more confused as the evening wore on. I did fix it! Did you see it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.