Friday, May 31, 2013

Trying!

Hutello,
Just checking in to say hello to all my fellow bloggers and followers.  There have been few posts but there is/are reasons that I just didn't want to share.  Because of the lack of blogging I felt obliged to share.  I have been following the 350 blogs that inspire but unable to noomment on many.

This is the story:
I visited my son and DIL to see new grandbaby in February.  Flying must not agree with me because again, I experienced ear problems.  This last flight as great , arrived home from the airport passed out from excruciating pain in my ears, went to the doctor after three days only to find out that both of my tubes were blocked and infected.  Four medications later, still suffering. Three more doctor visits, still suffering!   While dealing with the ears, I slipped  on a Dryer Sheet!!!!  OK!  Imagine that.

I cannot recall everything but after regaining consciousness, clothes were everywhere and my cat, Foxxy, was so concerned and was standing over  me crying and howling!  It took me about 15 minutes to coax myself off of the floor (talking to myself over and over). The next day, I felt sore but OK.  I made my daily trek to my eatery hangout and BAM! I could not get up from my seat.  I called my doctor immediately (only 5 minutes away)  told to come in, had to wait 1.5 hours while standing!The pain was so great that I could not sit and in  hindsight, I should have left and gone to the emergency room. 

Long story short, I had a whiplash, misalignment of bones but I  thank My God, no broken bones!  It has been a long process trying to sew.  I have tried raising the machines using doorstops but still painful.  Frustration has reached its' level with me.  My next opt is acupuncture. 

Please keep me I your prayers and thoughts. Hopefully, all will work out.  Just typing this is exhausting and has taken me longer than usual.

Until Next Time,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Oh my I am so sorry to hear this. I definitely have you in my prayers. Please take it easy and it all will work out

    I also experienced the same situation after flying and was told I suffered from aero otitis. Talk about extremely painful, I was totally miserable and constantly off balance. It lasted so long that I was put on steroids and eventually it cleared up. Now, before I fly, I take antihistamine and was also instructed to chew gum and if all fail do the Valsalva maneuver.

    Sending you Get Well Soon (((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness both of those things are real serious. I'm praying for your quick and complete healing girl friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about all the physical issues you've been having. I am impressed you got as much sewing done as you have. Good thoughts are coming to you from this quarter, for sure. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.