Oops, I made a huge blunder or not but, I received a package back today because I left off the address it was to be delivered to! How is that possible?!? I'm so sorry but I don't know who didn't receive your winning. I heard from some but not everyone. If you did not receive your package, please let me know before the end of the week.
While trying to re-bundle and package the envelopes, I think I sent an empty envelope that came back to me, as well. I'm so terribly sorry. Please let me know who you are so that I can get your package to you.
Until Next Time,
Brenda
While trying to re-bundle and package the envelopes, I think I sent an empty envelope that came back to me, as well. I'm so terribly sorry. Please let me know who you are so that I can get your package to you.
Until Next Time,
Brenda
Mighty quiet over there in Alabama. What's going on in the sewing room girl? I'll bet you are pumping out some great designs.
ReplyDeleteHi Brenda, I sent you an email last month because I didn't receive anything yet. No big deal it is not the reason for the comment. I just hope all is well at your end since it has been awfully quiet. No worries on my end. I just hope all is well and you're just busy in the sewing room creating beautiful things.
ReplyDeleteGraca, I am so sorry I can't find email please contact me. I sure hope it didn't go to spam and I dumped w/o looking. Too hurried.
Delete