Hello Blogging Friends:
I'm sorry for posting so late but had a family emergency today. My brother was admitted to the ICU Unit but is doing better tonight.
Now let's get it on! I will be doing this give-a-way in parts because of the amount of patterns involved. This will be Part 1. Unfortunately, I will have to limit these mailings within the Continental US. IF you are interested and are located outside of the US, please email me before entering the drawing.
RULES:
Patterns are grouped by Sizes (pretty much). If you are interested you will need to leave your name and an email address (so that I can reach you after the drawing) and give the # of the grouping you would like to be entered into for the drawing. The drawing will be held on Saturday, January 25, 2013 and all patterns will be mailed out on Monday, January 28, 2013.
You may enter as many times as you wish BUT you must specify grouping.
GROUPING #1: CHILDREN'S (Sizes Sm-Med; 1-6)--15
GROUPING #2: WOMEN'S (18w-42w varies)--15
GROUPING #3: CLAIRE SHAEFFER
(Vogue 8449 - 14-20); (V8156 - 12- 16); (V8498 - 14-20); (V8692- 6-12)--4
GROUPING #4: VARIED ( Sizing: 6-14)--20
GROUPING #5: VARIED (Sizing: 6-12)---25
GROUPING #6: VARIED (Sizing: 8-16)--17
GROUPING #7: VARIED (Sizing: 10-24; L-XL)--28 (This will be divided between 2 people)
Well my fellow bloggers, this is it for now! I am exhausted and have a long day tomorrow! Please feel free to invite others to enter and don't feel shy about sharing. Thank you all again for the input and your patience.
Leaving you with a parting shot to encourage you to enter the drawing. LOL
I sure hope I got this right!!!!
Until Next Time,
Brenda
I'm sorry for posting so late but had a family emergency today. My brother was admitted to the ICU Unit but is doing better tonight.
Now let's get it on! I will be doing this give-a-way in parts because of the amount of patterns involved. This will be Part 1. Unfortunately, I will have to limit these mailings within the Continental US. IF you are interested and are located outside of the US, please email me before entering the drawing.
RULES:
Patterns are grouped by Sizes (pretty much). If you are interested you will need to leave your name and an email address (so that I can reach you after the drawing) and give the # of the grouping you would like to be entered into for the drawing. The drawing will be held on Saturday, January 25, 2013 and all patterns will be mailed out on Monday, January 28, 2013.
You may enter as many times as you wish BUT you must specify grouping.
GROUPING #1: CHILDREN'S (Sizes Sm-Med; 1-6)--15
GROUPING #2: WOMEN'S (18w-42w varies)--15
GROUPING #3: CLAIRE SHAEFFER
(Vogue 8449 - 14-20); (V8156 - 12- 16); (V8498 - 14-20); (V8692- 6-12)--4
GROUPING #4: VARIED ( Sizing: 6-14)--20
GROUPING #5: VARIED (Sizing: 6-12)---25
GROUPING #6: VARIED (Sizing: 8-16)--17
GROUPING #7: VARIED (Sizing: 10-24; L-XL)--28 (This will be divided between 2 people)
Well my fellow bloggers, this is it for now! I am exhausted and have a long day tomorrow! Please feel free to invite others to enter and don't feel shy about sharing. Thank you all again for the input and your patience.
Leaving you with a parting shot to encourage you to enter the drawing. LOL
I sure hope I got this right!!!!
Until Next Time,
Brenda
Grouping 2 slspearth@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOkay, you're in. Thanks.
DeleteGrouping 3 - slspearth@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOkay, you're in. Thanks.
DeleteGrouping 7 - slspearth@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOk, you're in. Thanks.
DeleteHow stressful. I hope your brother continues to improve, Brenda. Not like I need more patterns, but I'd really like the fashion star pattern (Grouping #7?). educatedassistant on gmail.
ReplyDeleteYou're in. Thanks.
DeleteGrouping #2 ms_sunshne@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Thanks, AliceMarie, you're in.
DeleteGROUPING #7: VARIED (Sizing: 10-24; L-XL)--28 (This will be divided between 2 people)
ReplyDeleteThanks,
jpscreationsATgmailDOTcom
Also consider me for GROUPING #2: WOMEN'S (18w-42w varies)--15 (I didn't see the size range for Group 2 earlier).
DeleteJoyce in NC, you're in. Thanks.
DeleteOh my goodness! How generous are you! Thank you for the wonderful give-away.
ReplyDeleteSorry to read about the family emergency. I hope he's doing well soon.
I fit into Group #3 please. grrracar(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks Graca for the concern, my brother was released from the hospital today. I have entered your name for the drawing.
DeleteCan you enter me for Group 6 please? fayedoll(at)cox (dot) net.
ReplyDeleteHello Faye, I have entered your name for the drawing of Group 6. Thanks. I have quite gotten your loot together. lol
DeleteThis giveaway is super and you did a great job on organizing them. Please enter me for Group #4. Thanks. sheila457(at)msn(dot)com
ReplyDeleteThanks Sheila it was some work. lol. I entered your name, looks like you're the only entry in that group so far!
ReplyDelete