Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Best Project!!! Giving A Gift That Will Keep Giving.

This Christmas, I gifted my granddaughter, Sydney, with her first sewing machine, sewing basket equipped with all the tools necessary to begin her journey into the world of sewing and crafting.  She is 7 yrs. old and is now the 4th generation of crafters!!!!

I promise NOT to talk.  The pictures will do the talking for me. LOL














I guess I have everything!

I hope you all enjoyed.  I am one happy Nana.

Until Next Time,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. The pictures day it all. It's so exciting when young people get interested in sewing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so cute! The pictures did say it all. I love that you did that for her, my grandmother, did the same for me. Another fashionista in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting! I hope my daughter wants to learn one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable and a great gift for a future fashionista.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you have really started something! The birth of yet another sewist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for the comments. As you can tell, I am very proud!!! This week we begin a sewing project!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.