Just popping in to say, "Thank You" for your kind and encouraging words. They mean so much to me. I actually feel your prayers for me and my family. We are coping as best as we can. Our faith is sustaining us right now. Words cannot express how all this has impacted my life! The short time in which we had to deal with this and then... WoW!
I have been thinking about sewing. Purchased some fabric/patterns to start sewing for my granddaughter and grandson (coats). I feel somewhat excited!!!! Maybe next week as we are spending Thanksgiving in Atlanta, meeting and greeting and of course my daughter will be doing the Black Friday thingy. Never been into that very much (lol)!
Well, I'll talk with you later and please continue to pray for me and my family.
Until Next Time,
Brenda
Will do!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy that you have something to look forward to. Sewing for little ones is so much fun.
ReplyDeleteMay the good Lord uphold you and give you strength......Have a blessed week
ReplyDeleteHave beautiful Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteLean on your family and friends and know that time will make things easier to bear.
ReplyDelete