Hello Friends,
Just want to thank each of you for the kind words and encouragement. You will never know how much this means to me!!!
My best friend/husband passed away on Friday, 06Nov2009 during the wee hours. He had a short stay at the hospital from Monday 02Nov2009 came home on the 5th and gracefully spoke his wishes and went home to be with Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. What a brave, encouraging, uplifting, etc. man he was.
Today, Tuesday 10Nov2009 is the Memorial Service. Though he has departed this earthly life, I have no doubt that we will be reunited someday. Can't sleep tonight eventhough, I've had peaceful and restful nights up until now. I know that I will get through this but the suddeness of it all is a bit much.
Please continue to pray for my strength. Word of advice: Get your annual checkups, demand nothing short of a complete examination and second opinion!!!! To care about, love and respect your physician is never enough when it comes to our health. Second and third opinions are in order!!!!
Just wanted to drop a line, now off to bed. The love and support that has been shown toward my family is astronomical. As a Truancy Officer, he deeply loved children, encouraed them to remain in school, never giving up or dropping out.
There will never be enough time nor words to describe this man of my life. I pray that I be as dignified in death as he was. Now to heal....
Until Next Time,
Brenda
I am so sorry Brenda! Life is a precious gift filled with lessons to be learned. It sounds like he was a peaceful soul who helped many to learn the lessons of life. The people that mean the most to us are always with us. He will be watching over you now until you are united once more...
ReplyDeletePrayers for your broken heart
{{big hug}}
So sorry. Blewssings to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss. Your internet friends are here if you need us.
ReplyDeleteI called you just a couple of nights ago, didn't expect to get an answer, but I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of and praying for you. I know we will talk soon but until then you are deep in my prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my prayers. So sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteIt must be so hard to lose your best friend/husband. I can't even imagine how hard. I will say a pray for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteBrenda,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss. When I need some encouragement or I'm really feeling low I remember ... "Fear not the darkness of the night, for I believe in the coming of the morning." I will keep your family in my prayers.
Most Sincerely,
Joyce
So sorry...
ReplyDeletesorry for your loss. sending prayers...
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong, God will see you through.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh my... I stopped by to get an update and praying all was comfortable... and I am totally shocked. I am soooo sorry to hear about your loss and send my deepest condolences to you & your family.
ReplyDelete-Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth.
-Hold on to what you believe even if it is a tree which stands by itself.
-Hold on to what you must do even if it is a long way from here.
-Hold on to life even when it is easier letting go.
-Hold on to his hand even when your loved one has gone away from you.