Hello Friends,
Your prayers and well wishes have been heartfelt and very welcoming! The Memorial Service for my husband was beautiful and attended by hundreds of people. I never knew how many people loved and knew my best friend/husband the way I did. WoW!!!
As you all can imagine, there has been no sewing but plenty browsing and snooping (lol). Just cannot find peace in that sewing room right now. Please continue to pray for my strength. I am taking one hour at a time right now. The shock factor is so very overwhelming to me and everyone that he ever came into contact with.
Until Next Time,
Brenda
((((hugs))) still keeping you in my prayers
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my prayers.
ReplyDeletePrayers are going up right now for you and your family and friends.
ReplyDeleteMuch prayer from me too! Did you get my card and messages? I really didn't expect you to answer when I called - just wanted you to know that I'm think about you and praying for your strength. I know we will talk when the time is right.
ReplyDeleteBrenda, I just wanted to tell you how truly sorry I am that your lost your best friend and husband. I don't know what could comfort you now, but just know that you are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your husband, Brenda. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.
ReplyDelete