SAY WHAT!?!
Hello fellow sewers. It has been quite awhile since my last post. Much has been going on and I must apologize for the long absence. I have not been sewing but, I have been shopping while away from home. This has been a very challenging few weeks for me. As a mother and grandmother, I've learned that things don't always go as you plan. You have to be flexible and readily available to those whom you love and reach out to. My daughter is due to graduate from Nursing School in May and is juggling school, home and everything in between. It has been very challenging for her since she is a military wife (husband deployed) with two small children living far away from family.
Oh, I forgot this is my sewing blog!!!! I have been getting acquainted with my video camcorder which will enable me to post pics and the likes. I have come to the realization that my day needs 48 hours!!! Whew!
On the sewing front, I purchased fabric, patterns, etc. to make Easter garments for the grands and have not had the time to do so!!! Today is Monday, already, what gives????
Hopefully, I can get started tomorrow if I can locate the measurements I took for the girl and boy. Otherwise, I will have to purchase and beat the postman by Thursday!! Say it can be done!!!!
Well, I must get busy cutting out and guestimating (a word?). I hope to post pics of the garments when done.
Talk to you later,
Brenda
I know exactly what you mean. I have a couple of grandchildren that I babysit also. A husband at home, although not demanding, still requires eats now and then. Then the holidays roll around and there's always more work to do for them. Sigh. It's always something.
ReplyDeleteWonderful to see you post! GUESS WHAT? Your package arrived in the mail today. I am overwhelmed with joy and can't decide what to read first. I am mesmerized by the fashion illustration book with thoughts like "can I actually do this?" You are much too kind! The plaques are wonderful and have found a home on the wall right in front of my sewing machine. I will be calling you soon, like possibly tonight. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
ReplyDelete