Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taking The Leap!!!!

Hello Sewing Blogland!!!!
After much lurking of other blogs and feeling the need to jumpstart my sewing mojo, I have decided to join blogland. May this adventure motivate me and you. Your advice and opinions are welcomed. Shall we begin?!!! Come along my friends come along!!!!!! I am SOoooo happy!!!!!

20 comments:

  1. Hey! I got onto you blog, and I am so happy that I got the chance to be your very first comment!!! I'm looking forward to checking in here often to view your beautiful work. I have gained so much from blogging; friends, sewing knowledge, and when ever I'm in sewing trouble someone in blogland always comes to my aid. Here's wishing you many happy adventures too. I'm adding you to my dashboard so I won't miss a thing you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new blog. I am in the still contemplating stage about starting a blog. I'll check back in and see what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! A friend of Faye's is a friend of mine! Have fun with it!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Brenda! I've found the blogland sewing sisterhood to be such an inspiration to my sewing so I am sure you will, too! Every time I've needed help with some niggly little thing, there's always someone out there who can help. I look forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blog land. I started blogging in October and I just have to warn you it is addictive but so much fun. The advice people share is invaluable. I look forward to your FOs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the sisterhood!!!
    Marita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to your posts--seeing and reading about your sewing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to blogland. You will meet many people through this adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there - welcome to Blogland ! I've only been on since last June but it has been a great journey so far. I've met soooo many people and it's been such a wonderful learning experience.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops, should have mentioned...I found you by way of 'Faye' - I'm sure I'm not the only one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the leap! What kind of sewing are you working on?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome, to blogland. You are in for a wonderful adventure. I got your link from Faye's blog. I will visit often. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to blogland. We love inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to blogland. Congratulations on your new blog and first post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Faye has great taste so I'm sure a friend of hers will be a blogger friend to me as well. Blogging can become addicting so beware!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome to our world. I don't blog as much as I should. However, I visit all my favorite bloggers just about everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Brenda! Welcome to blogland. I don't blog or sew as much as I should either but I visit a lot. First of all, just have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there. Faya's the greatest and a is very encouraging. I'm glad she told us all about your blog. I'm new at blogging and sewing. I never knew there would be so much support, encouragement, learning, and fun. I'm still learning. Take care and welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome! I'm a new sewing blogger too, here for moral support!

    Added your feed to my Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and responses. They are welcomed.